Contact Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Customer Support in Virginia by phone or Live Chat. Log in to find contact information specific to your area and plan.
Contact Anthem HealthKeepers Plus Provider Services to reach staff in any of the following departments: Provider Network Representatives; Interpreter services are available over the phone or through telehealth. In person interpretation services are available on a case by case basis and must be prior authorized. Requests can be scheduled up to one month in advance …
Go to Availity Portal and select Anthem from the payer spaces drop-down. Then select Chat with Payer and complete the pre-chat form to start your chat. By Phone: Call the number on the back of the member’s ID card or dial 800-676-BLUE (2583) to …
888-912-3456A dental program of the Commonwealth of Virginia. 1-888-912-3456. Smiles for Children. Transportation Services (Medallion Medicaid members only) 1-877-892-3988. Transportation Services (CCC Plus members) 1-855-325-7581. WIC (Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children) 1-888-942-3663.
844-545-1430Dial this phone number when calling about a local Virginia Plan member whose ID card has Plan code 923, 924 or 925. Follow prompts on the IVR for proper routing. 844-545-1430 NEW! Dial this phone number when calling about claim status for members whose policies are issued by other Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans. (These are non-Virginia
57 rows · United States List BCBS Provider Phone Number; Alabama: 800-517 …
Find answers to questions regarding benefits, claims, prescriptions and more. FAQ. Our contact information is specific to state. If you are a member, log in for personalized contact information. Otherwise, please select your state.
Effective January 1, 2019, Medicare providers will have toll-free phone numbers specifically designated for their service inquiries. These new provider numbers will be listed separately on the back of the member ID cards and should be used beginning January 1, 2019. The associates answering your provider service calls are trained to answer your questions …
800-332-3842Bcbs wisconsin provider phone number. goodluckentertainment.com. Telephone Number . Provider Name. Website: anthem. Nevada, Anthem BCBS of Nevada, 800-332-3842, Click here Jun 7, 2014 All state BCBS phone number
HealthKeepers, Inc. has a critical incident reporting and management system for incidents that occur in nursing facilities, inpatient behavioral health or HCBS setting (for example, adult day care center, member’s home or any other community-based setting), among other settings. Anthem HealthKeepers Plus/CCC Plus Critical Incident Reporting Form.
anthem bcbs virginia provider phone number. electrical wiring company near me › farm auctions in minnesota. anthem bcbs virginia provider phone number
(800) 734-0430(For CL, BI, and FIS Waiver Services, Contact ModivCare (formerly LogistiCare) at the number shown below*) Aetna Better Health of Virginia (800) 734-0430 Option 2 Anthem HealthKeepers (855) 325-7581 Option 1; TTY: 711 Magellan Complete Care of Virginia Magellan Complete Care of Virginia - (M4) (877) 790-9472 (833)273-7416 (Medallion 4.0) Optima …
(800) 331-1476Corporate Headquarters Anthem, Inc. 220 Virginia Avenue Indianapolis, IN 46204 (800) 331-1476
844-521-6938Effective . September 1, 2018. New Fax Number. New Phone Number. Medicare Prior Authorizations. 844-521-6938. 833-293-0661
(800) 677-6669Providers contact on members behalf: (800) 677- 6669 Interpretation: Instruct members to contact number on back of ID card. Providers: (800) 677-6669, request to speak to an interpreter. Pharmacy: Pharmacy beneﬁ t veriﬁ cation Select “Member” option to verify eligibility & beneﬁ ts for standard and specialty medications (800) 700-2541 M-F 8a.m. to 5p.m. PST …
Official Site of Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, a trusted health insurance plan provider. Shop plans for Medicare, Medical, Dental, Vision & Employers.
(877) 668-4657(877) 668-4657 (Provider) (800) 228-8263 (866) 873-9743: US Virgin islands (888) 774-6082: Vermont (800) 328-0365 (800) 922-8778 (800) 922-8778 (800) 922-8778: Virginia Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (800) 552-6989 (800) 860-2156 (800) 991-6045 (800) 711-2225: Virginia Carefirst Blue Cross Blue Shield (800) 848-9766 (800) 553-8700 (800) 360-7654
Call us Anthem HealthKeepers Plus Member Services. Medallion Medicaid and FAMIS: 1-800-901-0020 (TTY 711), Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time
In Virginia: Anthem Health Plans of Virginia, Inc. and Anthem Insurance Companies, Inc. trades as Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Virginia, and the service area is all of Virginia except for the City of Fairfax, the Town of Vienna, and the area east of State Route 123.
3) contacting the Credentialing department directly via email at [email protected] 4) in writing As an applicant for participation with Anthem, each provider has the right to review information obtained from primary verification sources during the credentialing process to the extent that is not a
Members, log in to find information specific to your plan or start a Live Chat. Log in to your Anthem account to discuss your questions with a live representative. Find answers to questions regarding benefits, claims, prescriptions and more. Our contact information is specific to state.